
These pictures were taken along the roadside on the 30 minute drive from Bozeman Montanta to the West entrance to Yellowstone. I climbed a knoll here that about killed me, just to take a picture from the top. FYI, it's harder to breath in higher altitude...you know, less oxygen and all! You have to click on them and look at these pictures bigger....more tomorrow.

6 comments:
Oh Kelly! These picture are gorgeous! The view is amazing! Can't wait to see more...
Fabulous isn't it? I knew you would love it!
Madison wants to shop with Hannah - she said "I have got to have that shirt, we should go to LA so I can shop with her!" I must agree that she does have a great collection of horse shirts.
I'm saving all her horse T-shirts and my Mom is going to make a quilt for her out of them. ONe quilt block for each t-shirt. She made one already with all sports team shirts for a high-school graduate. Google T-shirt quilts...could be a project for you:-)
I love your pictures!!!!! My mommy is making me a t-shirt quilt with all my cheerleading shirts from high school and college.
These are amazing!!! I want to go there!!
Just got Madison a horse shirt from Old Navy & LandsEnd has a sweater & Headband I am stashing for Christmas!!
Post a Comment