Ponderings & Pony "Tales"...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Embracing the culture....

Ok, we did it, we tried a crawfish. I promised we would at least try one before we left Louisiana, and in all honesty, there are probably dozens of BETTER places we could've gone for crawfish, but Carl has always wanted to go to the Crawfish Palace, so that's where we ended up. I actually got a fried fish dinner which was awful, but Carl sampled one single crawfish, then ended up getting 2 pounds to eat. Enjoy our  tortured pictures below.
Posted by canscrap4u2 at 11:32 AM

1 comment:

destiny said...

love hannahs face! We never did try the palace! I love crawfish!!

Jun 20, 2010, 9:58:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Breast Cancer Site

Blog Archive



Widget_logo
more Funny Quotes

read the printed word!

Followers

Facebook Badge

Kelly McGibony Wingo's Facebook profile



Popular Posts

  • A Work In Progress:
    Alright everybody, here's your blog update. When you see some of these pictures of the state of our house, you'll wonder exactly wha...
  • LBBM (Little Brown Bag Mission)
    This post is so overdue, but it's so neat that I have to post it anyway. Plus, I had a really fun time editing the pictures for the chur...
  • House Update...
    Okay, Katherine asked for updated pictures of the house, and first I want to say that most of the things I've been doing are unseen thin...
  • One Spring Day...
    It's hard to believe a month ago, we had this to deal with...a BLIZZARD literally. Today we spent all afternoon and evening working in t...
  • Trail Ride....
    So a couple of Saturdays ago...Carl & Hannah went on a trail ride. They go on trail rides frequently, as this is a horse neighborhood a...
  • Bloom Where you ARE planted...
    I'm happy to report that my Spider lilies, that I so lovingly transported all the way from Louisiana ,  have been transplanted into my ...
  • Scaredy Hole....
    When I invite people to come visit me, one of the first things they ask me, is "so do you have one of those, 'er storm shelter thin...
  • Tween...
    Yes, you may pick yourself up off the floor. I do realize this is my comeback post...no blog post since November. I lost my MoJo...I knew it...
  • (no title)
    What's Spring Break without a trip to the ZOO? Let me tell you...the ZOO was a ZOO! Everyone in Oklahoma City was at the ZOO. We went wi...
  • 6th Grade...ready or not!
    This picture takes my breath away. My baby is in middle school you know. We got ready early, so I took this picture on the patio as she'...

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.