Thursday, February 5, 2009

Forever 39...


Well, I'm about to be born, 39 years ago at 10:45 pm (see, that's why I'm a night owl). I had a great day, just hanging out by myself and being crafty. I chose Fudruckers for my birthday dinner, along with a stroll through Gap Outlet on the boardwalk. Wasn't the weather beautiful today. I also took Maddie to the vet, and after droping $140, she's officially a Wingo. Thanks to Amy for giving Carl the heads-up, I got a fabulous steamer from BB and Beyond. I used Amy's to steam my new curtains (in photo/just like yours Jen B), and I fell in love with it. I steamed everything I could get my hands on until Amy took it back. Now I've got my own and a dozen roses to boot. Thanks Hannah! This is my last Birthday, I'm forever 39 and refuse to turn 40.
Hannah picked these $27 roses for me from Brookshires; Carl about had a cow when they rang up. He has no clue. Us girls gotta' stick together! She takes care of me...

He wrote in my Birthday card that I'm still 18 in his eyes...aw, brownie points for him.Good thing love is blind! Maddie looking not so happy to be attending the party...mad, mad, Maddie.yippe! My new steamer!

39 Candles wouldn't fit.
Somebody help me! Call the fire department.

5 comments:

michelle said...

u don't look a day over 21 (i had 2 make u legal) happy birthday !

carl gets lots of brownie points

Betty said...

What a nice b-day Kelly!
Wishing you many more with the wonderful family that God has given you.

Candy said...

It looks like you had a GREAT day!!! :) You look so pretty and I agree, not a day over 18! :) I can't believe you are holding a cat though! They just scare me! Thankfully, my mom didn't start liking cats until I moved out. :)

Angela said...

Happy Late Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day!

destiny said...

What a great birthday!! Love all your bday photos! You look so pretty with your roses!!

Looks like Maddie has made her way in!