
I forgot to leave the results for the last poll....'tis true...my favorite smell is new money. When I was a kid, there was a distant relative that always sent me a brand spanking new $5 bill for Christmas every year. In fact, they continued to do so until about 10 years ago. It always seemed like such a big deal to me...the fact that they took the time to make sure that the money was new...I would smell it every year. :-) I know, I'm a weirdo. I also love the smell of Creative Memories printed paper (not the card stock)...but I knew if I put that as a choice, my chances of fooling you were Nil to none! I despise the smell of coffee and coffee candles...etc... Of course Target is a welcome scent, at least over the stench of Wal Mart, and do you think they could bottle that Target smell or put the scent in a car freshener or something? Now I'd buy that.
No comments:
Post a Comment